Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Universal Hollywood Theme Park


This is the coolest place!! Rides and shows! Getting soaked! Spongebob! Shrek! Dinosaurs! MUMMIES!!

We rode every ride and saw every show except WaterWorld which we skipped only 'cause we ran out of time. Ran out of Time!? We went two days in a row!!! We were supposed to go the the San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park the second day, but I said I'd rather come back here and we did! So we rode everything, yeah, more than twice, yeah, more than three times, YEAH!!

Here's what we did...The Mummy (my favorite!!), Jurassic Park (my second favorite), Back to the Future, Shrek 4D, Terminator 3D, Special Effects show (which I was in), Backdraft, Nickelodeon Blast Zone (water, water, water!!), The Studio Backlot Tour (Dad's favorite...lame), and then everything again!

I had my face painted like Darth Maul. You'll have to beg Dad before I show that picture (but it's great!). I don't want to leave!!!