Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oceanside, California

After Dad finally dragged me away from Universal, we drove towards Oceanside...slowly. The traffic on the highway barely moved all the way from LA to Oceanside. Fortunately I had plenty of Gameboy games to play. And even Dad didn't get upset (much). He just got bored waiting for the traffic to move faster.

When we got to the hotel at Oceanside, that's what we did...ocean side! Dad and I ran right to the beach and body surfed for what seemed like hours. It was great except for some strange thing that happened to our nipples. Yes, I said nipples. Something about the water or the new shirts we were wearing made our nipples sting so bad that had to laugh. So...we did. A lot! Hard!

At sunset, after Dad ordered me out of the water (see the picture of me pouting...NOT), we walked along the pier and I saw a really weird shark this guy caught. It was flat and looked like a sting ray, but had fins like a regular shark. I talked Dad into turning it over so I could see the bottom but he wouldn't open it's mouth so I could see the teeth. What a wuss.